Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random

Everyone asked if i'm mentally and physically ready for the Kota Kinabalu Mount hike at next week.
Honestly, I'm not confidence at my stamina for 8hrs hike.=( Some people said its going to be very tough and requires lots of energy & strength to reach Laban Rata. Some told me that its not that scary though. I will let you know more about it 2 weeks later! Friends, Pray hard for me pls! Don't laugh at me if i cant make it to the peak okie?

Bought this last week. It's my reward for year 2010. To me, its just purely for fun. I decided to get one after dreaming about using a polaroid to take my pre-wedding photo. HAHA what a crazy dream! I foresee that I'm going to lose interest on it 2 months later. So whoever interested on renting it do let me know. I'm charging based on our friendship level. Hehe.



No comments: