Printed some old photos and finally get to stick them on the wall. Found my ah ma pic in my mom drawer and I stole it because I really miss her so much. Didnt forget my recent flight boarding pass and of couse Disney ticket too! Right side are some random stuffs i bought when I travel. Wanted to display them long time ago but couldnt find a right place in my room, and here it is now!! hehe Actually I just stick the box with sticky stuff, i bet it gonna drop on the floor next couple of days and so i have to remind myself to "press" the box everyday before i leave my room. haha still figuring the best solution to fix it.. hehe
Lets look closer..On the top of the box is 3 customized lego character i bought from US lego land. 3 little wooden kittens were Lyn's Bali souvenir. Other stuffs are Mickey keychain from US disney, Hello Kitty, Japanese Doll,and empty Starbucks cans from Japan, Finger puppets I bought from Daiso Spore, mini lantern from Taiwan, Sze's souvenir from New Zealand, keychains from friends and my KK badge.
haha love this so much! Got this key holder from CHiang mai and I bought that 2 ugly dolls for my sisters few years ago but they didnt use it, so i took them back. hehe
Here is where i started to decorate my room.
I appreciate all postcards that i received from frens... If you dont know what to get for me next time, send me a postcard, i really love them! Photos with my best buddies, wedding photo from frens, concert tickets and some useless but meaningfull stuff to me. haha My cousin drew this when he stayed in my house. Creative but naughty boy! Notice the stupid posing photo with the girls at the back? haha
Bought this bicycle wallpaper 2 yrs ago and it still looks very new! I'm gonna get one for my future room too!! Cute candy box, instax photos, KK certs and our Hk disney tickets.

These are my precious memories :) I love my "sauna" room...
2 comments:
i saw my wedding photo thr too! XD
haha yours and CH one are pin together :)
Post a Comment