Some recent updates again.
Great thing to work in dell is the management always encourage their team members to participate in voluntary community work. last weekend we went to a new school in BM for grass planting of the school's field. Feel so satisfactory when look at the field before and after.
My iPhone speaker is faulty and I get so upset when Digi technician tells me they couldn't send it for repair but only can replace my phone with a refurbished one!wth :( so right now I'm using a phone used to own by someone else and was broken before! I hope it just had some minor problem but not something like the phone got dropped in the toilet bowl or it fell off to the ground from 3rd floor. -_-' So far the new phone is still working like a new one and hopefully it can stay in a good shape until another phone attracts me. good bye to my old phone. You served me well.:(
There is no one else but only you who could initiate to clean up the mess in my car and my room when I'm stuck in a stupid deployment. What's more like help me fold the laundries including my panties and peel off lychees for me and let me spit the seed out on your hand just like a queen. These small little things always remind me how lucky am I now :) thanks baby and happy anniversary to us soon! It has been a wonderful 3 years!

No comments:
Post a Comment