Thursday, August 29, 2013

Quick update on what's happening lately

Few of us spent a fun weekend at Sg Lembing town in Pahang. It took us 10 hrs to reach there and that was the longest road trip I had experienced in Malaysia. The next morning we entered the jungle with jeep and the whole way was unpaved muddy road and with river crossing in the middle of journey so the entire trip was super exciting! many times we screamed out loud. haha From based point we hike about 45 mins to reach our destination. The uniqueness of this waterfall is that you get to see rainbow reflection in the water when sun rise up and shine on the waterfall! Very nice and we all love it so much. Besides, i Love how the people here maintaining the cleanliness of this waterwall and its surrounding. Big thumbs up for them. There is nothing much to do in sg lembing town .we cycling around the small area, there are many heritage houses and luckily I tasted local famous mountain water tofu that Very superb smooth and delicious!

Take a look at this awesome view of rainbow waterfall

Seriously there are too much to blog and I had so little time to talk about all!

Work was really hectic for the last 2 weeks and I almost work until 12am everyday. Whenever I'm caught in this situation I feel like quitting my job immediately. Not that I don't like to work,but it's really crazy to face pc for more than 12 hrs a day. But anyhow it's better now started yesterday. Luckily busy life just last for 2 weeks haha I know I know I shouldn't complaint that much because 2 weeks also cannot tahan.

And finally I had my pre wedding shot last Friday! It wasnt too tired and quite fun to be a model for once in the life time. I was little bit regret that we didn't take any kissing shot! Haha don't know why but I thought we should have something than those ordinary poses. Nvm lets wait for the outcome. Can't wait to see how's the final result and I hope I won't add too many pics hahahha

Something happened lately and I suddenly feel that I DO really like to make assumption at people. i am always confidence that I can understand people well and know their needs but I think all that while that could be just purely my assumption. Seriously when you are closer to someone, you might not even know what he or she thinks. That's abit scary.

I met my first ex bf and can't believe one day I can sit down and chit chat with him together with another primary school fren PuiChuan and yk was also there  -_-. Hmmm I didn't feel awkward actually, did you? Hahaha

One of my favourite iphone apps is DaysMatter. I used to use it to count down the date you return home. Right now the only agenda I have is counting down the days to our wedding day. We have exactly 4 months from today.

Goodnight world. I'm happy because tomorrow it's Thursday and I can smell weekend is near!

No comments: